Farm, Finance & Family Roadshow 2018
Tuesday, Feb 27th, - Albany
Wednesday, Feb 28th, - Jerramungup
Thursday, March 1st, - Lake Grace
Friday, March 2nd, - Kojanup
10am-11am - The Magnificent 7
11am-12pm - Risk in decision making
12pm-12.45pm - Lunch
12.45-2pm - Around the Kitchen Table
Want to run a more efficient farm business?
Join us at this free event and learn how to make your farm business more efficient.
- Learn to use Agrimaster features for efficiency,
- Manage risk in decision making with guest speaker Rod Grieve
- Get advice on family decision making with Lincolns
Click & Book Now
The Magnificent 7
Learn about the 7 Magnificent features of Agrimaster you should be using to make your business efficient.
- Internet Banking
- Import RCTIs
- "Recent" Functions
- Super Clearing House
- Receipt Bank
How to manage risk in decision making
Guest speaker Rod Grieve will share business performance and risk management strategies
A brief and enlightening summary of business performance over time highlighting the very large and very real changes in seasons, prices, input costs and profits. How to use Agrimaster and around the kitchen table skills to evaluate business performance and risk - a must to increasing business profit!
- How profitability of farming business has changed over time?
- What has caused these changes?
- What are the consequences of these changes has on your on your business profit?
- How do you evaluate changes to your business?
- How do you assess the risks facing your business?
Around the Kitchen Table
Picture this - sitting around the table discussing whether to upgrade the sheep yards or renovate the kitchen. Half an hour later a solution is found and everybody is happy!! Never happens, right?
Lincolns session plans to give families the tools to make conversations about decision making easier.
Exploring this topic using real-life examples outlining common hurdles we all come up against and how you deal with the different personality types.
Registration open from 9:30 amTea and Coffee available from 9:30 am
We request you arrive promptly so that we can start the event at 10 am.