Farm, Finance & Payroll Roadshow
Moora - Tuesday, July 24th
Dalwallinu - Wednesday, July 25th
Three Springs - Thursday, July 26th
Geraldton - Friday, July 27th
Merridin - Wednesday, Aug 1st
Corrigin - Thursday, Aug 2nd
Northam - Friday, Aug 3rd
10am-11am - Single Touch Payroll
11am-12pm - Reporting for Bank Loans
12pm-12.30pm - Lunch
12.30-1.30pm - Agrimaster Business Intelligence
1.30pm - 2pm - Q&A Panel
Registration open from 9:30am
Tea and Coffee available from 9:30am
Please arrive promptly as the event starts at 10am.
Improving your understanding of your farm finances can offer valuable insights into how to better manage and grow your farm business. Join us at this complimentary event where we will provide you with detailed information to:
- Strengthen your knowledge of your farm finances,
- Manage your employee payroll,
- Make more informed business decisions,
Single Touch Payroll
STP is a new reporting requirement from the ATO. Find out all the details about what exactly STP is, how this will affect your business payroll practices, what is involved in implementing the change and how to carry out the required reporting.
Reporting for Bank Loans
Farm loans are generally assessed case by case and whether you’re looking to rapidly expand your agribusiness or you’re just trying to stay in the black, cash flow is king. A business loan can help you bridge the gap in your cash flow so you can get on with running your farm, making your next purchase or expanding your business. Learn what numbers matter when applying for a loan, why they are needed and how they are used to assess your application to improve your chances of approval.
Agrimaster Business Intelligence
After the informative sessions on STP and Reporting for Bank Loans, Agrimaster will take a practical approach and explain what functions to use for:
- Single Touch Payroll – what tools to use for STP and the difference it will make to your current payroll process
- Reporting for Bank Loans – what functions to use in Agrimaster, what vital data you need to enter, plus what business intelligence these reports provide to help you make more informed decisions on the farm
Agrimaster will also preview their new cloud backup and sharing technology that will be released later this year.
Registrations are limited so ensure you secure your place.
Join the Agrimaster Community Group on Facebook. This is a new social channel for:
- Magnificent 7 Webinars - learn about each one
- Peer support - join in group discussions
- Education - learn what's new in the Help Centre
- News - ATO updates, BAS Dates etc.
- Product Updates - what's new in Agrimaster
- Events notifications - sign up for events
Join the Agrimaster Community Group now and stay up-to-date on important product information.
We’d like to thank everyone who attended Farm, Finance & Family and for those who couldn't attend, there will be future Roadshows throughout the year. To keep up to date with event updates join our Agrimaster Community Group on Facebook. If you have any queries, contact us on 1800 110 000 or email us on email@example.com